Sunday, June 7, 2009
Quick update
Ben is back to his normal, happy-go-lucky self. (Or, not-so-lucky if this turns out to be the dreaded peanut allergy... which I'm about 90% sure it is.) It's pretty amazing to see how fast that little guy recovered from being one big giant hive back to having no trace of any hives today. We had a nice weekend of yard work, attending a friend's baby shower (my sister-in-law's sister) for her adorable new baby, Josie, that she and her husband adopted about a month ago, and just hanging out with little Ben. We postponed car shopping for a later date (hopefully soon). I may have to re-book the Tuesday appointment with the allergist because Ben had some Benedryl today and I don't think they can do any allergy testing with Benedryl in the system.. Oh well. Have a great week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment