Today was the last day of school with kiddos. Because I left at 12:30 (as I do most days), it felt a bit weird because I wasn't there to actually say "good-bye" at the end of the day. Instead I hit the grocery store on the way home for a much needed stock up on food. We still have 3(!) days of staff in-service left because of the umpteen snow days from December. Oh well - I am pretty much checked out (mentally) at this point, so they aren't going to get a whole lot out of me (he-he).
Here are a few pics from last Thursday at The Hub, a new brew-pub in Portland. We met up with some of Andy's college buds and their families.

Riad with Ben and Dylan in a stare down.

Ben is doing fine with the whole peanut and egg allergy - He was fully recovered from the whole peanut ordeal in about 48 hours. He is still snotty, which leads me to believe that, yes, he does have some other type of allergy, like pollen or grass or dog. My bet is on the dog. I have had to find some alternatives for Ben for daycare when they are eating pancakes, waffles or PB sandwiches. I found some frozen waffles for breakfast and have been bringing some other options like pasta with spaghetti sauce and veggies.
Ben is right on the cusp of becoming a walker. He took about 8 steps today in the front yard before crashing. He has been a bit whinny lately - I suppose he is just getting frustrated by his lack of mobility. I have to get the video camera out to catch this. Whenever I get it out, he's not in the walking mood.
Oh, and we decided to fix the Jeep and postpone the vehicle purchase for the time being. Bummer for me. The new Chevy Traverse is a pretty sweet ride - I'll have to drive the Pilot to compare...
No comments:
Post a Comment