In the picture, the top temp is outside, the bottom one inside. (Also, note the time - just for Andy...) Obviously, no rain is in the forecast, but I had to document the highest temp I've ever seen register on this thing.
We do have a window AC upstairs, so the sleeping is tolerable, but the ground floor just couldn't even cool down during the night AT ALL! So, we broke down and got a 2nd window AC unit for the office on the ground floor. What a difference. It can't cool the whole floor, but it sure has helped. Ben was pretty excited about the new AC unit.
It's been hard occupying Ben inside, because he LOVES doing anything outside - and whines to go out a lot. I know this pic is blurry, but here he is toting around a cooler, happy as can be...
Monday, Ben and I drove to Andy's work to hang out with him for lunch in the AC. Today, I took Ben for his first salon hair cut. I found this great little place just for kids (but it's 30 minutes away). It's full of toys and stimulus all around, so the stylists can get the job done quickly. Julie did such an awesome job clipping his hair - I was watching closely to try to pick up some tips so I can do it myself most of the time. He did such a great job hanging out in the sports car chair. Afterwards, he got the "reward" of playing with their kid-size vacuum! I need to find one of these - I had to peel it out of his hand to leave. I know, blurry shot, but too cute.
2 comments:
Boy is his walking getting good. The haircut is cute. I remember the kids first cuts (althought Jack's was only a few months ago) and thinking how the "baby" was gone and now they were toddlers. Sad but happy.
He looks like such a big boy with he new haircut!! Very cute.
Post a Comment