Sunday, February 8, 2009
Day Trip to the Beach
Here are some pictures from the Saturday day trip to Pacific City. We also stopped at Lincoln City to go to the outlet mall for scout for baby clothes. We've learned that when travelling with a little one, it's all about the timing. Ben took his AM nap on the trip out at about 12:00. We hit the mall, then the beach, then had dinner at our favorite brewpub: Pelican Brewery. Great food, scrumptious beers, neat-o location right on the beach. I fed Ben his dinner while waiting for our food to arrive. Perfect timing. He slept the whole way home. Great trip all around!



Funny thing. Last year for Father's Day I ordered Andy a bunch of Richard Scarry books from Amazon. One of which was titled, Richard Scarry's Biggest Word Book Ever. I wrongly assumed that it would be a big book meaning: a lot of pages. Turns out it was HUGE book meaning: life size for a 2 year old. We just pulled it out recently and Ben loves it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I adore Richard Scarry! I had the train set growing up with lowly and buckle, etc. I also love me some beach time in the winter.
Wow, you guys are good, and adorable. Does Ben love the new backpack? I used to wear the kids around the house in that thing, they just loved it!
What great picts. Looks like you had a good time at that beach. Ben is going to be such an outdoors kids.
Post a Comment