Saturday, February 21, 2009

A few more videos...

Here's one of Ben playing his "drum" (aka empty almond container)

And one where you can see how fast our little Ben is moving around now.

Enjoy!

Oh - and the late night wake ups that we've had off and on the past few nights, I think are due to Ben's top 2 teeth cutting in. At least that's what I'm hoping, because we had a really nice thing going with our little one sleeping from 8 or 9 PM to 6 or 7:30AM, with very little waking for quite some time now (there still are occasional wake ups for lost pacifier, etc.).

3 comments:

Hope said...

Oh those darn teeth. I totally understand that wonderful feeling of long nights of sleep only to have them dashed by teeth, colds and missing pacifiers.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at him go! He's a machine!!

Stokes said...

Yeah! Auntie Rhonda and Uncle Aaron have made their inagural appearance on blogger! Welcome! Thanks for the comment!