Sunday, February 15, 2009

Over it.

I hope. I think Ben is finally kicking the bug that he had from last week. I'm still not convinced that it was an ear infection to begin with, but he took his antibiotics from Tuesday to Saturday, and then a rash showed up on his torso. It may be an allergic reaction to the Amoxicillin, so we have stopped for now. We had a rough night last night with Ben up from 1:00-3:30AM, fussing and not able to sleep. It's been a while since we have had this happen (seems like months). We gave him some Tylenol and fed him and he finally went back down. He seems to be back to the good old Ben today (although still not eating cereal for some reason...).

Here's Andy trying out the backpack... And some backyard pics from today.



Here's a video of Ben turning the pages in his "big" book (oh, and at the end he slides from belly to sitting).


A video of Ben flexing his throwing arm (sorry grandpa Ron, it's the right arm, not the left).
And another throwing video... (he kinda uses the left - there's still a chance.)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so jealous looking at all of those pics of Ben outside with no jacket, I can't wait til we get a warm up here and lose all the snow. The other day it was raining and George said "Mommy, Look, Spring is Here!!" and I was like "I wish that were true buddy". Unfortunately it is probably going to be another 8 wks of crap.

Stokes said...

Simple solution, Danielle. Pack up your fam and move on out to the Pacific NW.